10.09.2012

10 Day You Challenge: Two Songs


Oh No. Its the second last time that we will be doing a Ten Day Challenge. So Sad. 
I want to wish all my fellow Canadians a belated Happy Thanksgiving. Who here eats to much on thanksgiving day? 
Our church got together to share a nice meal and I think we could have fed an entire army.t

Anyways, today's challenge is really tricky. There are a billion songs that I love. 

One

(I've been staring at the screen thinking, and still nothing) 

Jesus at the center - Israel Houghton
this is the song of the moment. 
I absolutely love it. 


Two

What Hurts the Most- Rascal Flatts
I can fall asleep to this song, study to this song.
Its beautiful.


Honorable Mentions:
Luke Bryan: Apologize


Jesus Culture










 

5 comments:

  1. Great song choices.
    Love Jesus Culture, too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 what hurts the most , always a classic
    returning the love form Its me KTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song choices! Esp that Luke Bryan cover--Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog. excited to continue following along! :)

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...