1.07.2013

The Insanity of the New Year.

Hello fellow bloggets!


I hope everyone had a Happy Holidays and a great New Years day. So whats been happening with me lately?
Well, I got a new job. 


I'm an official PayLess Shoe Source sales associate. 
Everything been going pretty good so far and I'm having a great time learning the ways of retail. 


 These pictures were taken by my photographer of a sister in law.
She has been wanting to take pictures outside and this was the day to do it.
I didn't really wanna wear this outfit, but I changed last minute because the other shirt and skirt I had on just looked weird. So I ended up throwing this together and now that I look at the pics, not too shabby.

so if Cindy wants to take anymore outdoor snow pics.
Le'sss do it. 






Shirt: unknown
Skirt: Old Navy
Blazer: H & M
Shoes: Suzy Shier 

14 comments:

  1. super cute yo!! love the outfit! and the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! The snow suits you ; p....Great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally, almost took you off my list.. haha. just kidding. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! It's nice to see another blogger with snow!

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you layered everything!

    What beautiful snow pictures...it really makes the coral in your vest pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pop of red!

    Xoxo, Juls

    Glitterandjuls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl...thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment so I could find you! I have my eye on that scarf...yes, I have a thing for them. All the best with your new job....just think, employee discount!

    Chandra
    astylishlittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew. Heels in the snow, girl you are brave! I love this outfit, and I REALLY need to find a skirt like that! So cute! Loving your blog dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the job! Do you get discounts on shoes now? Lucky!

    Thanks for stopping by look.feel.be today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! I love the pop of color that the vest adds. And I just read your "What Not to Wear" post and am still laughing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there - new follower form the linkup! Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blog hopping - love your blog and congrats on the new gig!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it and what a fantastic setting for the pics. Love your quote too it's one of my favs! :o) Thanks for being a Wardrobe Weds player this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the job! I always love black with a pop of color, you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...