7.01.2014

Pretty sure I need a tan.







 


There are several things about these pictures that make me super uncomfortable. 1) I'm such an awkward "model" and my photographer knows it. 2) I'm pale white. Why am I pale white? Well... we can say that it's my father fault. I tan pretty easy during the summer but since I don't spend a whole lot of time outside-- I'm still pretty pale. Ghostly pale. Pretty sure I need a tan.

This morning I woke up to write a small quiz. I tread this every week. I just don't understand any of the concepts in this class. Macroeconomics. Who needs that? I do-- well at least if I wanna graduate by December. 

It's Canada day today! So-- it's a holiday. It's the most confusing holiday ever though. Usually it lands on the Monday but this year it landed on a Tuesday. Which was annoying because I was super tired yesterday from the weekend but couldn't sleep in. And today we were going to go to the beach but that has been postponed due to "thunderstorm watch" .

I'm going back to the gym tomorrow after a month long hiatus. I'm dreading it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sore all over again. I had just gotten to the point where the soreness had reduced drastically and it was awesome. But lets be honest here, I've gained four lbs since I stopped going. This month has been the month of the munch. I've had the munchies everyday. I mean.. chocolate, ice cream, ice cream, ice cream, cake, chocolate and ice cream. <--- no bueno!

Shall we talk about the outfit? Yeah, why not! The skirt is a wal mart skirt and I was super hesitant about buying it. It's a very fitted skirt... and originally I wanted to wear it with a white blazer. But I didn't have one at the time (I bought one this past weekend. Yay me!) and so I had to work with what I had. The skirt got a lot of compliments but its def something I will feel more comfortable in once I've lost a couple more lbs.

7 comments:

  1. I like your skirt, and I want it... and your a little awkward.. but aren't we all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always need a tan, oh well! Lovely skirt and good luck at the gym. I am behind there almost as much as I am on the tan.'Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm as pale as I've ever been! Love the skirt! Lace is one of my favorite trends right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I saw you wearing this skirt I would also compliment you. I have a yellow lace pencil skirt which is similar. You've styled it well. I'm naturally fair with freckles as my mum is red head. I'm able to tan though which is abit wierd?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look pretty. And tanning is dangerous! The skirt looks lovely on you. I took Bookkeeping in college and cried the first day. Who knew it would be so hard? I am right there with you with the munchies!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the lace skirt and good luck on you gym goals. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! Classic! I would totally wear this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...