7.24.2012

Fashion Weekend: Collars & Stripes


For a while I've been looking for a collar woman's shirt. I havent been able to find one that fits well and is within a college girls budget. I went shopping the other day after a couple weeks hiatus and bought a couple of things. I was really excited when I walked into Old Navy and saw a collar shirt. Old Navy has the best sizes. I'm not a skinny girl so sometimes its hard to find shirts that fits my shoulders and breast area. Usually its one of two problems: too small or too big! But this time I was lucky. So I wore it with one of my favorite skirts because its so colorful.  
Enjoy! 




Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Le Chateau
Belt: Ardenes

7 comments:

  1. love the outfit! especially that skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent Outfits. Maybe you would like to be featured on the PLB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I have the exact same skirt from Old Navy and let me tell you, it looks amazing on you! Love how you paired it with the white button down! Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of you skirt! Old Navy has some really cute stuff lately!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I'm having a $75.00 Shabby Apple Gift Certificate Giveaway on my blog!
    Enter to win!

    <3 Denise
    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess What? i gave you a Liebster Awards.
    http://everydaytous.blogspot.ca/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt and the outfit! I'm your newest follower!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun skirt!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...