7.30.2012

Fashion Weekend: Blue Shoes & Black Dress

I got several things to post this week, mostly my weekend outfits. And also I got nominated for an award (Yippeee!!) So during the week, I'll be doing my best to post all those things up. Never knew I'd get so busy with blogging. Anyways, this weekend was a tough fashion weekend. I didn't know what to wear or how to do my hair. I opted out with simple pieces and put them together. The first outfit isn't the best outfit I've ever put together so this will definitely be an outfit that will be redone in the future. 
My favorite part of the whole outfit was the belt and the shoes. I do enjoy combining two different colors. 






















Most of my belts are too big for me, so I've gotten into the habit of tying them into little knots.
This one turned out well, looks like a bow.
Who doesn't like bows? 




Blazer: Dynamite
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Ardenes
Shoes: Suzy Shier
Hair: Ardenes 


*all picture credits go to Cindy Alvarez   

6 comments:

  1. so cute! lovee the pop of blue!

    btw, thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair piece and the shoes! Looking good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at that, i'm allow to comment again on your blog. Yay! It likes me again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that headband...so pretty!! Thank you so, so much for the sweet comments too!

    James 4:8
    vintage-verses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute hair band and I love the color of your shoes!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...