8.02.2012

I've been nominated!

So I got nominated by my sister-in-law for a Liebster Award! I didn't even know this existed but it's definitely very exciting! I love being awarded with anything, well maybe not "suckiest-at-life award". 

First, I have to say 5 random facts about me.
1. I was the biggest tomboy until I was about 18.
2. I was scared of the dark until I was 12.
3. I absolutely hate snakes.
4. I have about 60+ pairs of shoes.
5. I want to write a book. Its my absolute dream. 


Now I pick 5. 
Liebster means, Sweetest, kindest,  nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, values, cute, endearing & welcome... In German, and it's given to bloggers with less than 200 followers

1. Mrs. Rogero
2. Jeans and a Teacup
3. Lily among thorns

4. Latte loves Style
5. Show us your Thrifts

I just recently followed these bloggers and love what I've seen so far on their blogs. Show 'em some love!
Now It's Your turn: 
How it works:
To receive the award, the following is in order:
  1. Make a Post about your win putting the award button in your post.
  2. Link back to (& follow)the blogger who nominated you the award.
  3. Pick five blogs with less than 200 followers that you feel deserving of the Liebster Award, and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know you've nominated them. 
  4. Tell the 5 blogs you've chosen to 'Pay It Forward' and 'Share some Blog Love' by following the instructions for 5 more newbie blogs. 
  5. Share five random facts about ourselves.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this nomination! Sorry it took me so long to respond....I had a crazy work week! But this really made my day and you are so sweet!
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...