8.07.2012

Fashion Weekend: Little Black Dress & Green Shoes

Happy Tuesday!

"You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. "
-Mr Darcy 
One of my favorite movies lines ever! 



Dress: Old Navy
Blazer: Dynamite
Shoes: A gift from a friend
Slip: Rosa Alvarez Sewing


 Belt: Ardenes

Links: What I Wore Wednesday, My Girlish Whims, WWW/MW, Whatever Whenever Wednesday




5 comments:

  1. Finally. This outfit was super cute! I've been waiting for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. (: I like that you pulled the black together with other jewel tones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! The belt it adorable and those shoes are sweet! Thanks for your sweet comments! God bless you :)

    Rubi
    lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, your dress is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...