8.16.2012

Thankful Thursdays


I am thankful for life. 

I am thankful that I'm smiling!

I am thankful for family & friends.
I am thankful for silly family and friends!
I am thankful for beautiful sunsets.
I am thankful for beaches.
I am thankful for memories.
And memories that have been captured on film.
I am thankful for the life I'm living.
And that life isn't living me.
I am thankful for this blog.
And lastly, I am thankful for my munchkins.


I'm just thankful. 




Thankful Thursdays Button

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower, came over from Cami's blog. :)

    Great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my blog too. I think they can be tons of fun. Especially when you make new friends. Thanks for stopping by mine.=) Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...