8.21.2012

10 Day You Challenge: 9 Loves.


“Tis better to have loved and lost
                              Than never to have loved at all.” 

One.
God.
I love Him. 

 
 Two.
Cake AND ice cream. Your probably thinking that's two things. But here's the deal. I love them equally. I can't decided which one is better because there both awesome. I mean, don't make me choose! DON'T! 



                                        Three.
                                        A good country song.

Four.
Sunglasses.
I have this sort of obsession with sunglasses! Maybe cause I drive so often I realize how important they are. And they come in so many different shapes, sizes, colors and designs. You can express yourself through your sunglasses!

Five. 
Superhero TV shows and movies.
Like, is there a reason why all superheros are hot and muscular?
All I'm saying is I love the view, the story lines and all the nerd people you watch them with.
Love!

 




Six.
Shoes.
You can gain weight, lose weight... get taller, shrink if you truly like.
They will probably almost always fit you!


                                                    Seven. 
A good book on a rainy day. (or any day)
There is nothing like investing time into a story that is so much more exciting and meaningful then your real life. 

 


                                                       Eight.
Sweaters.
I love summer time. But sweaters are my absolute favorite. Comfortable and warm!

                                                                              
Nine.
Zumba.
Who says running the way to go?
All I'm saying it doesn't matter if you can't dance, its still fun!










5 comments:

  1. I agree that a book is good on any day, but just adding the rain is the icing on the cake! Which I love with my ice cream! Yum! And a good country song, I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your so wonderful! I am loving you and your blog!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Books are the best company ever, they express but they never talk!!:)) and my other passion is dancing and hence yay to Zumba!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes--Super hero movies :) Love your loves! Thank you so much for taking the time to link up--can't wait to read your answers next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever mixed cake and ice cream in the blender. OMG. Do it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...