8.28.2012

10 Day You Challenge: Eight Fears

Eight Fears

Before I start I just wanted to say how much I look forward to Tuesdays. Is that weird? 
I'm always so excited to see what people will write as their answers. Is that weird?
Anyways, I just like Tuesday.
Although today I had an exam, and I didn't realize it.
He changed our normal Thursday to Tuesday this week for personal reasons and in my head I thought I had a couple days to go over my notes. I was wrong.
So, I'm just going to hope for the best. I didn't feel totally stupid. So that's okay right?

Eight
Snakes. I don't know when I developed this fear. I've never been attacked by a snake or even encountered one that was on the loose and wild and venomous.I can't even watch them on TV or see them at the zoo. I think they are ugly. They don't have legs or eyelids.
 ItsSsSs just wrong. 

Seven
Falling. I don't like roller coasters for this particular little detail. Whose idea was it that dropping at high speeds was fun? I can do heights, just not the dropping.
Although, I do want to skydive at some point in my life.

Six
Losing my family. It would be like losing my life. 

Five
Dying in a car accident.
I had myself convinced for the longest time that this was the way I was going to die. I got into a car accident on the highway when I was 16. Rolling and crashing in barricades and landing in a ditch are not my thing. Which is probably why I despise driving.
I also think I'm going to get run into when I drive to school on the highway EVERYDAY.

Good thing I trust in the Lord.

Four
Not being successful at something in my life. I want to achieve success at something I love.

Three
This fear probably comes from watching criminal minds or something related to that. I hate walking alone to my car in the middle of the night. Its crazy I know. But when I have to, I run. 

Two 
That I'll  be alone forever. This comes and goes depending on the day and how I'm feeling. Sometimes being alone is what I want, and sometimes I want someone. Its an odd thing. 

One 
That I won't represent God in the way that I want. I want to represent love, hope and faith by how I look, speak and act. I fear that I'll let the worst of me come out and shine more then the best of me. But I can DO all things through Christ.  




12 comments:

  1. Hope your exam went well! We have a lot of the same fears. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much afraid of everything! Except heights! Just found you the GFC blog hop..new follower! Happy Blogging

    http://jetsettingdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good read! You have interesting fears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, it's so honest & personal. It's not weird that you look forward to reading other peoples answers because I do too, that & Teen Mom make for an awesome Tuesday evening!
    I hate walking alone to my car at night too, actually I think I just hate being alone anywhere, i always fear I wont be able to protect myself or get away if I needed to
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm scared of falling too. I went to a water park today and I was so scared going up the stairs to go on the slides! Thanks so much for your sweet comment :)

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same way about driving--I am terrified of getting into a crash. I always get someone else to drive. I only like driving on the back roads to avoid major highways--but it takes me twice as long to get places!! Newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Would LOVE it if you could visit and follow back! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not like the falling feeling one bit! My husband is always trying to convince me to go on "tower of terror" type falling rides with him and I say no way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm inlove with your post!
    I'm Your New Follower,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.

    Twitter
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have similar fears in life..But this verse of scripture always enlightens me.

    2 Timothy 1:7
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you love Tuesdays :) I love reading through everyones answers--this week it seemed like we all had a lot of similar fears. That's probably why we're all friends! Thanks for linking up, can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruthie may I steal the 10 day challenge from you?? I would like to try it :)...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...