8.20.2012

All the girls want...

pretty clothes, pretty bodies and handsome boyfriends.


And all I want to do is eat.

Is something wrong?
(Just because its funny)

I’ve probably tried to lose weight like 20 times in the last 10 years.
I’ve probably tried 5 different diets, 7 different workout routines and plain old running till my legs fall off.
I’ve given up and started up again.

I have this weak spot for ice cream and cakes.
I’ve tried to convince myself that it’s for health and sometimes to give myself a boost of confidence.
I’ve tried to do it out of revenge because of a broken heart.
I’ve tried to do it to gain a boyfriend with my new physique.
I’ve tried to do it out of anger, sadness and loneliness.
I’ve tried…

I have this weak spot for ice caps and burger and fries.

I’ve decided that I’m just going to be fluffy and satisfied.
But I walk into a mall or my favourite store…
and the clothes don’t fit right.
so I’ve tried to do for clothes.

I have this weak spot for chocolate bars and donuts.

So what does one do when you've tried and tried?
 you try, try, try again! So todays goal: do something active. and have fun while doing it!
who said it couldn't be fun?

I wish someone would say:

Wish me luck would ya?

4 comments:

  1. I can so relate! I actually wrote a post similar to yours just the other day. I am on a new healthier way of thinking and have been working really hard to eat better and exercise for the past month. It is so hard when you love food and for me it's a control issue... Thanks for linking up at Motivating Mondays @ CEO of Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wish you luck and thank you for sharing this at Meet Me Monday. Love, Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate! I hope to get out to the gym today but I know that eating healthier has to be in the mix too...but it is hard and I will never be that girl that sacrifices eating what she loves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these saying make me chuckle! love it!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...