8.30.2012

Hairstyle: SockBun

I've got a sinus infection. 
I pretty much feel as if I'm going to die.
Your probably thinking I'm exaggerating but its just so hard to function correctly when your brain is constantly screaming at you for allowing it to hurt as much as it does. 
Anyways,
I don't have an outfit for this week yet, but I wanted to post videos of a hairdo I did last week I believe.
love sock buns. 
I hope you enjoy!


Pay 'em a visit please :) 


I'm a pretty big fan of buns! So here's another day where I wore a bun without a the help of a sock bun.
I do like the structure that a sock bun adds. But sometimes I like to vary it up. 


Happy Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. Dang, girl, you have a lot of hair! It's so beautiful! And yes, I also feel like I'm going to die when I have a sinus infection--you really can't think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that hairstyle! I can't ever figure out how to do my hair, so I just put it in a ponytail. HAHA!

    I found your blog over at Embracing Friends. :)

    http://raisingfiveboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Doll,love your blog. I'm your new follower from blog hop.
    Feel free to follow me @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog,I loved this tutorial. Our oldest granddaughter has long hair and asked about sock buns just the other day. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop linky party.Sorry I'm a bit slow getting here :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo i just wanna say u suck!
    and i love your blog! i read it all the time..just sayin...
    geez
    and i love the sockbun..i tried it but i didnt like the outcome..i think i did it wrong...ill try again this weekend tho. ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prayer is for a speedy recovery from that sinus infection.
    Also thanks for sharing your hair video… You are so UNIQUE and I enjoy the details of your days!!
    **** Shine on for the Lord he has a purpose for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is BEAUTIFUL! I've added it to my newest Pintests board: Apostolics Hair! (http://pinterest.com/helenbrawley/0-apostolics-hair/)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...