8.14.2012

Get To Know Me.

So, usually I just post fashion blogs. But I want this blog to represent me in almost every way (there are things you don't wanna know, so I'll spare you) hehe
sooooooo, TODAY I decided to link up to a blog that I found by reading Knowing Tanya blog.



Hosted by Lauren & Tiffany

Todays Topic:
T.en S.ecrets

O.ne  I was scared of the dark until I was 12. Growing up with two brothers we shared a room in a small two bedroom apartment. We finally got our own house and I got my own room. It wasn't an easy transition. One day I got fed up with being wimpy scared and forced myself to sleep without a nightlight.

T.wo I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was eighteen. It was such a weird thing, because all my friends had already had like 3 or 4 boyfriends by then. I don't really know why not, it just didn't happen. And when I did get my first boyfriend, I had a small breakdown and worried about committing to young. it was weird.  I'm weird.

T.hree I was a little thief when I was younger. I stole all the time. Stickers, keychains, small objects at the dollar store. I couldn't help it. I wanted it and so I grabbed it. I grew out of it, thank God.

F.our I don't know how to swim. I mean, I can doggie paddle extremely well. But I can't swim like a real swimmer. I always get water in my ears and swallow about a gallon of water. I almost drown all the time no lie.

F.ive I have a really weird fascination with accents. This is probably not a secret, but I love them. I wish I had one. I mean, other then a "canadian accent" (which isn't even a real accent... Eh!)

S.ix I secretly dance in my room all the time. I love it. I love to dance. It makes me feel energized and happy. 

S.even I daydream about being a singer. I wish I had been blessed with a voice that the angels would have been jealous of! I wish I could write songs. I used to want to. But like most dreams, it died.

E.ight I used to write about every sad and emotional event in my life. When I was happy I was never inspired enough to write. I stopped writing because I stopped being sad, and became awesome instead didn't feel inspired anymore. 

N.ine I truly wish I could have a written blog. Don't get me wrong. I love fashion blogs, and those blogs are the ones i follow most. But I want to be able to write... not meaningless things, but things that people will read and inspired from. 

T.en I secretly wish that my future husband would one day come up to me and say something straight out of a Jane Austen novel. I have a weak spot for beautiful words. 


Come back next tuesday, and get to know me more! 

5 comments:

  1. i knew like five of these things about you:) hehe. well not in detail but yayy! i kinda know youu:)! and i agree with u on #7! i wish too!! very interesting! cant wait for the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great read Ruth! My comments if you want them. LOL...

    7)I think you could totally write a song.
    9)I say you pursue this, I can see you have great writing skills, keep at it! Develop it! And inspire others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you linked up because I am loving your blog! I read your about me and died laughing that you don't like spinach and lettuce. Ha screw salads right!? Anyway I love number 10! Too bad my husband hasn't read a lick of Jane Austin, but a girl can dream! I used to write songs and dreamed of all that but that never panned out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) I ran into your blog through the blog hop and I am now following :)
    maybe you could follow back?
    Thanks,
    livelizloves.blogspot.com
    xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your title and like it on the Austin Family Diary 10 days...and came over to follow your GFC. www.onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...