9.04.2012

10 Day You Challenge: Seven Wants.


It's TUESDAY again!  
*(Small Dance)* 

I was sitting at Applebee's yesterday with a couple of my friends and we were talking about blogging. You may know Cindy and Sarah. (if you don't, check 'em out
Anyways,
I was telling them how much I love Tuesdays and how this week it was seven wants. I'm very excited, I think I've been thinking about it all morning!

Seven
To be healthy. I've been sick for about a little over a week. And its driving me nuts. Stuffy nose, ear aches, sneezing, itchy eyes and headaches! I think this is my biggest want at the moment. 

Six
These shoes.

Five
a tour of England.


Four
I wouldn't mind this kind of body

Three
Clear skin. I've been dealing with breakouts lately and its crazy. I mean I'm 22 years old, isn't this teenage problems? 

Two
Singing lessons. I am now part of my church choir and we sing but I feel as if I'm the weakest link.
I can hold a tune, but I still have a lot to learn.

One
A piece of cake. I mean, a good piece of cake! 


Have a happy week everyone! 





4 comments:

  1. I would love a really yummy piece of cake right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heels!
    Sylvia @ www.sweetpeasylvie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg those shoes....(DROOL)
    and i pray every day that i miraculously get an amazing singing voice...I guess i need more faith lol haha
    and if u do get to England...plz take me..
    that is all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...