9.07.2012

Fashion Weekend: Long skirts and weird smiles.


I have loved none but you. You alone have brought me to Bath. For you alone I think and plan. Have you not seen this?  Miss Elliot, I can bear this no longer. You pierce my soul. I'm half agony, half hope. Unjust I may have been. Weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it eight years ago. 
Captain Wentworth - Persuasion

Long skirts make me feel romantic. 

 Taken from Instagram.









Blazer: Suzy Shier (Last year)
Skirt: F21
Tank: Suzy Shier
Belt: Ardenes
Shoes: The Shoe Company (OXOX) 

7 comments:

  1. yayy fr maxi skirts.. i was just thinking i should wear one today..same colour..true story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! I have had an obsession with skirts lately, and every time I see a post that has something to do with one, I literally pounce on my computer, because I love seeing how people style them and I have to say, that I LOVED the way you matched the skirt with the shoes, it looked fabulous :)
    xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skirt looks so fun! i don't ever really wear long skirts, but i think i want to try soon now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! love the skirt and shoes. Following you now would you follow back here from blog hop.
    Patricia from Topiary Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes! I'm a new follower from the ILMOF hop, and I'd love a visit back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you get the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...